At Milengo, you’ll find a great mix of cultures and languages. Our team comes from over 15 countries and we coordinate translations in more than 70 languages. For us, it’s all about forging long-standing relationships – with our business partners, but first and foremost with our employees. We are especially proud of our corporate culture, which is founded on fairness and trustful partnership. We are ambitious learners, humble masters who take pride in performance and success, and serve with confidence and flexibility.
Ruby on Rails Full-Stack Developer in Poznan
We are currently seeking a full-time Ruby Developer at our office in Poznan, Poland, with the option of remote work within Poland.
As a Ruby Developer, you will be involved in continuous development, maintenance and user support for our translation project management platform, both internal and client-facing. You will be working with a fully remote team spread over two continents and four countries.
- Software development in Ruby on Rails
- Supporting the company to automate production workflows and provide an attractive and powerful client and vendor portal
- Testing of developments
- User support and bug fixing
- Documenting new and existing features and functionalities
- Participating in agile software development workflow (Scrum)
- Close collaboration with a fully remote, international SWD team and other internal technical and production-related departments
- 3+ years of working experience in production software development
- Experience with full-stack web development technologies
- You are knowledgeable in Ruby on Rails (MVC + REST API + PostgreSQL)
- You have worked with HTML5, Bootstrap, SCSS, UI/UX
- You are a team player and strong communicator
- You are happy to work independently and have a good self-organization
- You are proficient in English
Nice to Have:
- Degree in computer science
- You have experience with Scrum/agile environment
- You are familiar with Linux (Debian/Ubuntu), Docker
- You have experience with Jira
We offer you:
- Internal and external advanced training
- A young, dynamic and motivated international team
- Regular feedback from your supervisor
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours and remote working options within Poland
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern office in Poznan
- Plenty of opportunities for learning and personal development and growth
- The option of participating in company-wide social activities
Sounds like an interesting challenge for you? Then please e-mail your completed application, naming your possible start date and salary expectation, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Milengo GmbH is one of Europe’s leading language service providers. We want to become a successful strategic partner who makes content localization super easy, affordable, and customized to the individual needs of our clients, and use technology solutions wherever possible to make these goals a reality. That’s why we pour our heart and soul into serving clients in the mechanical engineering, corporate publishing, e-commerce, and hardware and software industries, to name just a few.
To give you a quick overview of the application process, we have created this guide for applicants. We hope it gives you all the relevant information for your decision and are looking forward to your application.