Milengo GmbH is one of Europe’s leading language service providers. We help companies in the hardware and software, mechanical engineering, corporate publishing, and e-commerce industries communicate with their customers in over 70 countries. Milengo GmbH is based in Berlin, Germany, and operates a service center for the Asian market in Shenzhen, China.
Localization Manager in Poznan
We aim to continue our company’s steady growth, and are looking to hire candidates who are passionate about further developing their professional skills. We would like to invite you to apply for positions at our new office in Poznan, Poland.
We are currently seeking a full-time Localization Project Manager. This is a great opportunity to help build a new team and to gain experience in a short space of time.
As a project manager you are the interface between our clients, translators and all internal departments (sales, production and procurement). Project Managers have the overall responsibility for customer care and project handling, including client communication, creating quotes, monitoring project costs, meeting delivery deadlines and ensuring the quality of delivered services.
- Client communication in English including client complaints, reviews and feedbacks
- Project analysis and planning
- Issuing quotes and invoices in a timely manner
- Project pre- and post-processing incl. collaboration with other departments if required
- Project execution, monitoring, coordination and deliveries to the client
- Documenting and updating client and project information on the project wiki
- Monitoring project profitability, revenue forecasts and revenue reporting
- Vendor coordination for agreed accounts
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- University degree in Linguistic studies or related fields
- Several years of experience in the localization industry, preferably in project management
- Good technical understanding and good knowledge of the current MS products and CAT tools
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Analytical, structured and goal-oriented approach to work
- Efficient task and time management
We offer you:
- Intensive training and exchange with colleagues (including training at the headquarters in Berlin)
- Regular feedback from the head of your department
- A young, dynamic and motivated international team
- A friendly and innovative working environment in a modern, contemporary office in the city center of Poznan
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours that fit your life
- Plenty of opportunities for learning and personal development and growth
- The option of participating in company-wide social activities
Is this the challenge that you’re looking for? Then please e-mail your completed application in English, naming your earliest possible start date and salary expectations, to email@example.com.
We look forward to getting to know you!
To give you a quick overview of the application process, we have created this guide for applicants. We hope it gives you all the relevant information for your decision and are looking forward to your application.