Milengo GmbH is one of Europe’s leading language service providers. We help companies in the hardware and software, mechanical engineering, corporate publishing, and e-commerce industries communicate with their customers in over 70 countries. Milengo GmbH is based in Berlin, Germany, and operates a service center for the Asian market in Shenzhen, China.
Junior Software Developer in Poznan
We aim to continue our company’s steady growth, and are looking to hire candidates who are passionate about further developing their professional skills. We would like to invite you to apply for positions at our new office in Poznan, Poland.
We are currently seeking a full-time Junior Software Developer. This is a great opportunity to help build a new team and to gain experience in a short space of time.
- Continuous development, maintenance and user support for our translation project management platform (internal and client-facing)
- Supporting the company to automate production workflows and provide an attractive and powerful client and vendor portal
- Software development in Ruby on Rails
- Automated software testing and close collaboration with software testers
- Documenting new and existing features and functionalities
- Participating in agile software development workflow
- Close collaboration with the remote team and other internal technical and production-related departments
- Your have a degree in computer science (software development/programming/computer linguistics or related fields) and/or working experience in software development.
- You are a team player and strong communicator and happy to share knowledge with your team.
- You are familiar with full-stack web development technologies.
- You have experience with Ruby or any other object-oriented programming language and ideally with Ruby on Rails or a similar MVC framework.
- You are proficient in English.
Nice to Have:
- You are familiar with Linux (Debian/Ubuntu), Docker.
- You have experience with Jira.
- You’re interested in HTML5, Bootstrap, SCSS, UI.
We offer you:
- Intensive training (the first two months will be spent at the headquarters in Berlin) and regular feedback
- A young, dynamic and motivated international team
- A friendly and innovative working environment
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours that fit your life
- Plenty of opportunities for learning and personal development
- The option of participating in company-wide social activities
Is this the challenge that you’re looking for? Then please e-mail your completed application, naming your earliest possible start date and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to getting to know you!
To give you a quick overview of the application process, we have created this guide for applicants. We hope it gives you all the relevant information for your decision and are looking forward to your application.