Milengo GmbH is one of Europe’s leading language service providers. We help companies in the hardware and software, mechanical engineering, corporate publishing, and e-commerce industries communicate with their customers in over 70 countries. Milengo GmbH is based in Berlin, Germany, and operates a service center for the Asian market in Shenzhen, China, and a production center in Poznan, Poland.
Junior Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) in Berlin
We place a particular emphasis on both trustful partnership as well as pride in performance and success.
We are ambitious learners, humble masters, and serve with confidence and flexibility.
We are currently seeking a Junior Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) to work together with our Business Development team to generate revenue with new global clients. This is an entry-level position best suited for those looking to grow and expand their skills in sales. We need an energetic, persistent, and creative communication talent, who will play a key role in our marketing and sales efforts through the development of qualified leads.
- Reach out to sales prospects via email, LinkedIn (including video) and phone
- Follow-up on all prospects through various channels over time
- Conduct market research and identifying potential clients
- Handling objections of sales prospects and customize messaging and solutions
- Maintain lead information in Salesforce and SalesLoft
- Strong collaboration with Business Development team
- Involvement in creation and execution of new campaigns and social media promotion
- Involvement in improving workflows and the use of tools and features
- Management, evaluation and reporting of activities and assigned campaigns
- Regular training with Business Development and other teams to improve all skills, understand our services, client needs and industry developments
- Fluent in German and English
- University degree or ongoing studies in Business, Communication or Marketing
- First experience in sales and/or business development is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Highly proactive, motivated and driven personality with a goal-oriented approach to work
- Great interest in social media, sales, technology and continuous learning
- Strong self-starter, tenacious and resilient
We offer you:
- A young, dynamic and motivated international team
- Regular feedback from your supervisor
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours that fit your life
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Plenty of opportunities for learning and personal development and growth
Is this the challenge that you’re looking for? Then please e-mail your completed application, naming your earliest possible start date and salary expectations, to email@example.com.
We look forward to getting to know you!
***SPECIAL COVID-19 PRECAUTION: To support the health and well-being of our team and to assist the efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19, we encourage our team to work from home for the time being. Our office is still open and we have put precautions in place to make it a safe environment for those who might occasionally need to be there.
Our virtual recruitment process includes video interviews to make it as safe and convenient as possible for all candidates and employees.
To give you a quick overview of the application process, we have created this guide for applicants. We hope it gives you all the relevant information for your decision and are looking forward to your application.