Milengo GmbH is one of Europe’s leading language service providers. We help companies in the hardware and software, mechanical engineering, corporate publishing, and e-commerce industries communicate with their customers in over 70 countries. Milengo GmbH is based in Berlin, Germany, and operates a service center for the Asian market in Shenzhen, China.
Junior Localization Engineer in Poznan (m/f/d)
We aim to continue our company’s steady growth, and are looking to hire candidates who are passionate about further developing their professional skills. We would like to invite you to apply for positions at our new office in Poznan, Poland.
We are currently seeking a full-time Junior Localization Engineer. This is a great opportunity to help build a new team and to gain experience in a short space of time.
- Preparing documents and files for translation and for delivery to the client
- Testing and configuring Computer-Aided-Translation (CAT) tools
- Developing scripts & tools for Engineering automation
- Developing Engineering workflows for new and existing clients
- Internal CAT tool administration and support
- Documenting workflows of the Engineering department on the intranet
- Maintaining language assets such as Translation Memories and Termbases according to customer requirements
- Close collaboration with other production-related departments
- You have a degree in computer science (IT/technology/computer linguistics) and/or working experience in related fields
- Experience with at least one of the major CAT tools (Trados, memoQ, Memsource, XTM) would be a plus
- You have basic knowledge of any object-oriented language (preferably Java or C#) and of regular expressions
- You are a team player and strong communicator and happy to share knowledge with your team
- You have a pragmatic and goal-oriented approach to work
- You are efficient in task and time management
- You are proficient in English, some German would be of advantage
We offer you:
- Intensive training (the first two months will be spent at the headquarters in Berlin) and regular feedback
- A young, dynamic and motivated international team
- A friendly and innovative working environment in a modern, contemporary office in the city center of Poznan
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours that fit your life
- Plenty of opportunities for learning and personal development
- The option of participating in company-wide social activities
Is this the challenge that you’re looking for? Then please e-mail your completed application, naming your earliest possible start date and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to getting to know you!
To give you a quick overview of the application process, we have created this guide for applicants. We hope it gives you all the relevant information for your decision and are looking forward to your application.