At Milengo, you’ll find a great mix of cultures and languages. Our team comes from over 15 countries and we coordinate translations in more than 70 languages. For us, it’s all about forging long-standing relationships – with our business partners, but first and foremost with our employees. We are especially proud of our corporate culture, which is founded on fairness and trustful partnership. We are ambitious learners, humble masters who take pride in performance and success, and serve with confidence and flexibility.
Desktop Publishing and Multimedia Specialist in Poznan
We are currently seeking a full-time Desktop Publishing and Multimedia Specialist at our office in Poznan, Poland, with the option of remote work within Poland.
As a DTP and Multimedia Specialist, you will be involved in foreign language typesetting for localized online or print-ready materials, and in multimedia localization handling. Project deliverables range from employee magazines, brochures and presentations to manuals and case studies. You will have co-workers at our office in Poznan, your DTP colleagues are based in Berlin, while our entire team is spread across 3 continents.
- Foreign language typesetting for translated documents in more than 50 languages following set quality standards
- Working with existing client layouts only, no creative design work involved
- Handling of pixel or vector graphics within the deliverables
- Handling multimedia localizations like audio, video or e-learning
- Final quality checks of localized documents
- Preparation and adjustment of various file formats and their contents for an optimal translation
- Expert knowledge of working with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop/Illustrator, Premiere, Audition, Caption and other Adobe products
- Experience using MS Office, such as Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Forms etc.
- Thorough way of working, with attention to detail
- Ability to correctly follow complex client-specific guidelines of design
- Good command of written and spoken English, basic German is a plus
Nice to Have:
- Degree in computer science
- You have experience with Scrum/agile environment
- You are familiar with Linux (Debian/Ubuntu), Docker
- You have experience with Jira
We offer you:
- Internal and external advanced training
- Client projects covering the whole range of technical and quality levels
- A young, dynamic and motivated international team
- Regular feedback from your supervisor
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours and remote working options within Poland
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern office in Poznan
- Plenty of opportunities for learning and personal development and growth
- The option of participating in company-wide social activities
Sounds like an interesting challenge for you? Then please e-mail your completed application, naming your possible start date and salary expectation, to email@example.com.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Milengo GmbH is one of Europe’s leading language service providers. We want to become a successful strategic partner who makes content localization super easy, affordable, and customized to the individual needs of our clients, and use technology solutions wherever possible to make these goals a reality. That’s why we pour our heart and soul into serving clients in the mechanical engineering, corporate publishing, e-commerce, and hardware and software industries, to name just a few.
To give you a quick overview of the application process, we have created this guide for applicants. We hope it gives you all the relevant information for your decision and are looking forward to your application.