Milengo GmbH is one of Europe’s leading language service providers, offering translation and localization services to clients in over 70 countries. We currently have 80 employees working at our headquarters, which are located at the heart of Berlin, Germany.
Client Services Manager
We are expanding our team of Client Service Managers and are searching for candidates who have already worked in the translation industry and are passionate about exceeding client requirements.
We are currently seeking a full-time Client Services Manager to start immediately.
Client Services Managers are responsible for ensuring maximum share of our customers’ overall localization budget, as well as supporting the Business Development team in closing new sales opportunities.
It will be your responsibility to align the client’s and company’s interests and find win-win solutions. You will collaborate with internal teams, making sure that clients’ expectations are understood and that the appropriate actions are taken to consistently deliver high-value services.
You are the ideal candidate for this position if you have a background in account management or project management and have a client-oriented mindset.
- Ensuring maximum share of our clients’ overall localization budget.
- Forecasting and monitoring clients’ annual revenue.
- Securing and increasing revenue by offering new services to business accounts.
- Assisting in the onboarding of new client contacts and departments.
- Negotiating and resolving issues to increase client satisfaction levels.
- Guaranteeing outstanding quality, pricing, and service excellence.
- Keeping important account information and developments documented in Salesforce and on the Milengo intranet.
- Acting as an escalation contact for both Milengo and the client.
- Supporting Business Development managers in closing new sales opportunities.
- Presenting Milengo’s services to prospective customers in presentations together with Business Development Managers.
- A background in account management or project management.
- Completed university degree in translation or business or another related subject.
- A minimum of three years of experience in the localization industry.
- In-depth knowledge of CAT tools such as SDL Trados Studio, memoQ, and Memsource.
- Strong command of written and spoken English and German, with the ability to work in both languages.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
- A clear communicator with outstanding presentation and negotiation skills.
- A team player with good organizational skills.
- Motivated, flexible, and independent approach to work.
- Ability to prioritize and handle issues or escalations under pressure.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to work independently, and gradually take on new responsibilities.
- Opportunities for personal development and growth.
- A clear and effective performance management cycle based on SMART goals and a strong focus on training (internal and external)
- A friendly, motivated, and multilingual team at an exciting, international company.
- An English-speaking work environment in which you can also speak other languages such as German, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, and Russian with your colleagues.
- Company social activities – regular company lunches, yoga lessons, and social events such as bowling and karaoke nights.
Is this the challenge that you’re looking for? Then please e-mail your completed application, naming your earliest possible start date and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to getting to know you!
To give you a quick overview of the application process, we have created this guide for applicants. We hope it gives you all the relevant information for your decision and are looking forward to your application.